About this event
Accepted excellent papers by ICSET 2023 will be published in the International Conference Proceedings Series, which will be archived in the Digital Library, and indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
ICSET 2022 | 12-14 August, 2022 | Virtual Conference
ICSET 2021 | 21-23 August, 2021 | Virtual Conference | ISBN: 978-1-4503-9015-6 | EI compendex & Scopus indexed
ICSET 2020 | 15-17 August, 2020 | Virtual Conference | ISBN: 978-1-4503-8877-1 | EI compendex & Scopus indexed
ICSET 2019 | 15-17 August, 2019 |Taipei | ISBN: 978-1-4503-7230-5 | EI compendex & Scopus indexed
ICSET 2018 | 13-15 August, 2018 | Taipei | ISBN: 978-1-4503-6528-4 | EI compendex & Scopus indexed
ICSET 2017 | 12-14 October, 2017 | Chengdu| ISBN: 978-1-4503-5376-2 | EI compendex & Scopus indexed
More information about the history, please view: http://www.icset.org/
Call for Papers
*New Media and E-Society*
– Digitization, Heterogeneity and Convergence
– Interactivity and Virtuality
– Citizenship, Regulation and Heterarchy
– Innovation, Identity and the Global Village Syndrome
– Internet Cultures and new Interpretations of “Space”
– Polity and the Digitally Suppressed
– Social Polity and the Digitally Suppressed
More topics, please kindly check: http://www.icset.org/cfp.html
1. Please submit your paper through the Electronic Submission system
2. You also can send your paper to the conference e-mail box: email@example.com;
more information, please view: http://www.icset.org/sub.html
To publish the full paper into international journal and give the oral presentation, please send us the full paper.
To give presentation only, please just send us the abstract.
Regular Papers: At least 10 pages, Up to 12 pages including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages(from Page 13) will be charged.
Language: English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
Conference Secretary: Ms. Kiko Xu
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org