About this event
All papers will be strictly double blind reviewed by the program committee, and accepted papers after proper registration and presentation will be published in the Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
* The previous conference proceedings have been published in the ACM Digital Library and have been indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus.
★Topics(Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:)
▪ Analysis of algorithms
▪ Big O notation
▪ Computational complexity theory
▪ Evolutionary algorithm
▪ Fast Fourier transform
▪ Online algorithm
▪ Polynomial time approximation scheme
▪ Problem size
▪ Random-restart hill climbing
▪ Running time
▪ Sorting algorithm
▪ Search algorithm
▪ Super-recursive algorithm
▪ Tree search algorithm
2) Computing & Systems
▪ Activity-based computing
▪ Artificial and Computational Intelligence
▪ Big data-oriented computing
▪ Computer Resource Management
▪ Computing high speed sensing data
▪ Data intensive computing
▪ Elastic computing
▪ High-performance computing
▪ Image Processing Systems
▪ Knowledge-Based Systems
▪ Mobile Edge Computing
▪ Neural computing
▪ Object Oriented Systems
▪ Peer-to-Peer computing
▪ Quantum computing
▪ Urban computing
▪ Wireless computing
For more topics and scope please check: http://www. icacs.org/cfp.html
Language: English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
* Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
* Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
Paper Length: Each full paper should be no less than 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. If the length of the full paper exceeds 10 pages, the extra page will be charged.
▪By online submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icacs2023
▪By Email: email@example.com
Conference secretary: Miss Annabelle Liu
Office Time: 9:30–18:00, Monday to Friday (GMT+8 Time Zone)