About this event
1. Prof. Shu Yin, Tohoku University, Japan
2. Prof. Shinji Takeoka, Waseda University, Japan
3. Prof. Steven Y. Liang (Fellow of ASME & SME), Morris M. Bryan, Jr. Professor for Advanced Manufacturing Systems, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
4. Prof. Sarawut Rimdusit, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Materials Science Forum (ISSN print 0255-5476 / ISSN web 1662-9752), which will be submitted for indexing in Scopus, EI Compendex, REAXYS, Google Scholar and Index Copernicus Journals Master etc.
ICNB 2021: Materials Science Forum-ISBN: 978-3-0364-0024-2 (publication in progress)
ICNB 2020: Key Engineering Materials (Volume 891). Papers were successfully indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus!
ICNB 2019: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Volume 809). Papers were successfully indexed by Scopus!
ICNB 2018: Materials Today: Proceedings (Volume 22, Part 2). Papers were successfully indexed by Scopus!
ICNB 2017: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering(Volume 350). Papers were successfully indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus!
1. Electronic Submission System: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icnb2022
2. Email box: firstname.lastname@example.org
–For more submission guidance, you can learn through: http://www.icnb.org/sub.html
Nano Particles / Nano Electronic devices / Nano Scale Materials / Nanomaterials characterisation and synthesis / Nanomaterials manufacturing technologies
Advanced Biomaterials / Polymer and Metallic Biomaterials / Biomaterials and Nanotechnology / Biodegradable Biomaterials / Biomaterials for Implants
–Please check the link which you can find more topics: http://www.icnb.org/cfp.html
Conference Secretary: Ms. Elva Zhang
Tel.: +86-28-87577778 (English & Chinese)
Working Time: Monday – Friday 9:30-18:00 (UTC/GMT+08:00)