About this event
Accepted papers of ICCFI 2022 after proper registration and presentation will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
◆Topics (Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:)
▪ 4G Wireless Networks and Systems
▪ LTE Deployment Experiences
▪ Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks
▪ Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Applications
▪ Adaptation Techniques for Next Generation Networks and Services
▪ Mission Critical Architectures
▪ Ambient and Pervasive Networking
▪ Mission Critical Mobile Technologies
▪ Augmented Reality
▪ Mobile Applications User Interface and Design
▪ Broadcast Technology
▪ Mobile Commerce
▪ Collaborative Communication Technology
▪ Mobile Entertainment
▪ Future Internet and Networking Architectures
▪ Next Generation VoLTE, PoC applications
▪ Future Mobile Communications
▪ OMA 4G/IMS
▪ Grid, Crowd Sourcing and Cloud Computing
▪ Pervasive Computing
▪ High-Speed Data Applications on Mobile Networks
▪ Proximity/Sensors/NFC Based Mobile Services
For more topics, please visit: http://www.iccfi.org/cfp.html
– English is the official language. Paper should be prepared and presented in English.
-A regular registration can cover a paper within 10 pages and more pages will be charged at 60 USD / Page.
-If you want to make a presentation and publish your paper, submit a full paper (no less than 8 Pages); just want to make a presentation, abstract is enough.
1) By online submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/iccfi2022
2) By Email: email@example.com
3) Template: Please format your paper according to the template which can be downloaded at ICCFI 2022 official website before submission.
Conference secretary: Luna Wu
Office Hours: 9:30–18:00, Monday to Friday (GMT+8 Time Zone)