About this event
What is our publication?
All papers will be strictly double blind reviewed by the program committee and reviewers, and accepted papers of ICETM 2022 after registration and presentation will be published in the Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
* ICETM 2018-ICETM 2021 Proceedings have been indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
Our topics include
▪ Computer Education for Graduates
▪ Computer Education for Undergraduates
▪ Distance Education for Computers
▪ e-Health Technologies
▪ Emerging Technologies
Let’s tell you the submission instructions!
English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2). Submission Types
* Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
* Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
3). Paper Length
Each full paper should be no less than 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
4). Submission methods:
– via online submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icetm2022
– via mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org. The email subject should be named as “Submission-ICETM 2022-Full Paper/ Abstract”.
Contact us now!
Conference Secretary: Ms. Nora Zhang
Office Hour: 09:30–18:00, Monday to Friday (UTC+8 Time Zone)