About this event
Call for Papers
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
1.Technologies and Techniques
Architectures and platforms for blockchain
Blockchain for Big Data
Blockchain for Multi-Agent systems
Blockchain for the Internet of Things
Blockchain in 5G
Sensors and devices for blockchain
Distributed consensus mechanisms (PoW, PoS, PoE…)
Fault tolerance mechanisms
2.Submit to Mailbox:
Prof. Chunming Rong, University of Stavanger, Norway (Member of the Norwegian Academy of Engineering, Chairman of the IEEE Special Committee on Blockchain Technology, Chairman of IEEE Cloud Computing)
Prof. F. Richard Yu, Carleton University, Canada (IEEE Fellow, IET Fellow)
Prof. Wenbing Zhao,Cleveland State University, USA
All submissions will be peer reviewed, and the accepted papers will be published in the ACM International Conference Proceedings which will be archived in the ACM Digital Library, and indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus.
ICBCT 2022 ISBN: 978-1-4503-9576-2
ICBCT 2021-ISBN: 978-1-4503-8962-4 | ACM Digital Library | Ei-Compendex & Scopus (Indexing)
ICBCT 2020-ISBN: 978-1-4503-7767-6 | ACM Digital Library | Ei-Compendex & Scopus (Indexed)
ICBCT 2019-ISBN: 978-1-4503-6268-9 | ACM Digital Library | Ei-Compendex & Scopus (Indexed)
* In order to avoid repeated submission, please just choose one submisson method.
* If your paper need to be updated, please send to conference email directly, please do not update in Electronic Submission System.
* Manuscripts must be written in English;
* The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
* The topics of paper should be relevant to conference topics
* Regular Papers: Each paper must be at least 8 pages,up to 12 pages.
* Extra pages (From Page 13) will be charged $50 (US dollars) per page.
* Plagiarism is prohibited;
Mr. Theodore D.
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 09:30-18:00 (UTC+8)