About this event
With the success of previous edition in 2021, it is our pleasure to announce our next symposium “4th Bioenergy Studies Symposium” which is scheduled during May 26-27, 2022 as a virtual event. The symposium is supported by Agricultural Research and Policy General Directorate and United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) through the ” Sustainable Biomass Use Project to Support the Development of the Turkish Economy on the Path to Green Growth” project and will be hosted by the Black Sea Agricultural Research Institute, Samsun.
Bioenergy Studies Symposium wishes to bring together, a multi-disciplinary group of researchers from all over the world to present and exchange ideas in the field of bioenergy. The symposium will be a platform where insight into the cutting-edge research and technologies, achievements, future trends and needs of bioenergy can be discussed. The symposium will consist entirely of plenary sessions introduced by keynote speakers with oral and poster presentations. The topics include recent advances in all aspects of Bioenergy. Please visit symposium website from time to time and check the details regarding the symposium and related activities which will be updated periodically.
For further information, see: 4th Bioenergy Studies Symposium
· Abstract Submissions are accepted until April first week.
· The symposium will be held online.
· All topics related to bioenergy are welcome.
· Participation in the symposium is free of charge.
· All abstracts submitted will be published in the Symposium Proceedings e-book.
· Upon the author’s request full texts of the abstracts can be published in the Bioenergy Studies Journal.
· Publication of the full texts of the papers in the Bioenergy Studies Journal is free of charge.
Finally, we would like to invite you to participate in this symposium, presenting papers or communications related to any of the proposed topics.
For abstract submission, please click here.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We look forward to meeting you in May 2022.
With best regards