About this event
Accepted papers of CSEE 2022 (after proper registration and presentation) will be collected in the conference proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
Track 1: Computer Science and Software Engineering
– Big Data and Database Technologies
– Data Mining and Knowledge Recovery
– Knowledge Management and Knowledge Engineering
– Evolutionary Computing and Genetic Algorithms
– Neural Networks …etc
English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
>> Submission Type
* Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
* Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
>> Paper Length
The minimum page limit for full paper is 8 pages including all figures, tables, and references. When it exceeds 10 pages, each additional page will be chargeable.
Download the Paper Template from official website for formatting your paper.
>> Submission Method
Submit your paper to Online Submission System (http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/csee2022) or email@example.com.
– via online submission system: an account is needed, if you don’t have, please register first.
– via mailbox: the email subject should be named as “Submission-CSEE 2022-Full Paper/ Abstract”
Conference Secretary: Yolanda Dong
Office Hour: Mon. – Fri. 9:30-18:00 (GMT+8 Time Zone)