About this event
Submissions will be peer-reviewed by conference committees, and accepted papers will be published in the International Journal of Trade, Economics and Finance(IJTEF).
ISSN: 2010-023X (Print)
Abstracting/ Indexing: ProQuest, Crossref, Electronic Journals Library , EBSCO, and Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory
Call For Papers
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Creative Accounting and Earnings Management
Accounting Standards and Regulations
Forensic Accounting and Fraud
Accounting Information Systems
Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation
Information Security Audits
Corporate Social Responsibility
Sustainability and Integrated Reporting
Carbon Accounting and Climate Change
AI, Big Data, Blockchain and Financial Engineering
Banking and Finance
Management of Financial Institutions
To know more topics, please visit:http://www.icaaf20.org/cfp.html
1. Request for Submissions
1) Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
2) Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference. It is required that the manuscript follows the standard camera-ready format. Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with email address. The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers. IJTEF Template Download Link:http://www.ijtef.org/IJTEF_template.doc
3) Please note that the committee do suggest you to submit the FULL PAPER to review if you would like to either present or publish your paper. One who submits the ABSTRACT will be regarded as a presenter only. All ABSTRACT submission will not get any comments from the committee and will Not be published on the Journal or Proceedings as well. Should you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Abstract Template Download Link:http://www.icaaf20.org/Abstract%20Template.doc
2. Page Limit
Each paper should be in 5-8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages (from 9th page) will be charged.
We provide two submission methods. Please choose one way to submit, do not submit twice.
1. Click to submit through online system (http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icaaf2023)
2. Submit by email to the conference email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Secretary: Ms. Kate Hou
Telephone: +86-15102825034 (China)
Official Email: email@example.com
Offical Website: www.icaaf20.org