About this event
Accepted papers of IFSP 2022 after proper registration and presentation will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
▪ Acoustic and Vibration Signal Processing
▪ Audio & Acoustic Signal Processing
▪ Biomedical Signal & Image Processing
▪ Biomedical Signal Processing
▪ Communication Signal Processing
▪ Data Processing
▪ Design & Implementation of Signal Processing
▪ Detection and Estimation
▪ Digital Signal Processing
▪ Earth Resources Signal Processing
▪ Geophysical and Astrophysical Signal Processing
▪ Graph Theory & Signal Processing
▪ Image Processing
▪ Industrial Applications
▪ Industrial Signal Processing
▪ Machine Learning for Signal Processing
▪ Multi-dimensional Signal Processing
For more topics, please check：http://ifsp.net/cfp.html
▶Language: All submissions should be written in English.
▶Submission Types: Abstract submission for presentation only without publication; Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
▶Paper Length: The submitted papers should be no less than 8 pages. The maximum paper length is 10 printed pages, including all figures, tables, and references, and extra page will be charged.
▶How to submit? Send to official email directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or Submit via Online submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/ifsp2022
Conference secretary: Ms. Reina Wang
Office Hour: 9:30–18:00, Monday to Friday (GMT+8 Time Zone)