About this event
AI for Software Engineering; Agile methodologies; Cloud and Service-oriented Computing; Component-based Software Engineering; Embedded Real-time Systems; Parallel, Distributed, and Concurrent Systems; Reverse Engineering; Search-based Software Engineering; Testing, Verification, and Validation; Web-based Software Engineering etc.
For more topics, please check：http://awse.org/cfp.html
Accepted papers after proper registration and presentation will be published in the Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
1). English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2). Abstract submission for presentation only without publication. Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
3). Each full paper should be no less than 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. Extra page(s) will be charged.
* Send to official email directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Submit via Online submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/awse2022
* Conference secretary: Miss Joie Wu
* Tel: +86-18302820449
* Email: email@example.com
* Website: http://awse.org/index.html
* Office Hour: 09:30-18:00, Monday to Friday (GMT+8 Time Zone)