About this event
ICOIE is an impactful event which serves as an international forum for researchers, scholars, educators and practitioners to share and update each other on the issues, ideas and developments in the field of open and innovative education.
Open and innovative education has been rapidly developing and increasingly practised, in all higher education institutions (both conventional and online universities/colleges). Education is becoming, and should keep being innovative in various aspects, such as delivery modes, curricula, and learner engagement. The International Conference on Open and Innovative Education (ICOIE) serves as an international platform for academic exchanges and sharing of quality research in relevant areas. Papers on the following topics areas are welcome:
1. Academic/learning analytics
2. AI/VR/AR in education
3. Educational technology
4. Engaging students and learning design
6. Impacts of pandemic on online learning
7. Innovations in curriculum and pedagogy
8. Mobile and ubiquitous learning
9. Open education/OERs/MOOCs
10. Social Media and technology-mediated learning communities
11. Technology-enabled student advising
12. Other topics relevant to the conference
Abstracts/papers must be submitted through the online system (i.e. Easychair system) below, by following the instructions in the page of “New Submission”.