About this event
Submitted papers will be double blind reviewed by program committees, accepted papers of ICICA 2022 after registration and presentation will be published in the Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
– The conference proceedings of ICICA 2021 will be indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus soon.
– The conference proceedings of ICICA 2020 (ISBN: 978-1-4503-7703-4) has been indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
– The conference proceedings of ICICA 2019 (ISBN: 978-1-4503-6619-9) has been indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
– The conference proceedings of ICICA 2018 (ISBN: 978-1-4503-6339-6) has been indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
– The conference proceedings of ICICA 2017 (ISBN: 978-1-4503-4816-4) has been indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
▷Algorithms; ▷Automated Software Engineering; ▷Bioinformatics and Scientific Computing; ▷Compilers and Interpreters; ▷Computer Animation; ▷Computer Architecture and Embedded Systems; ▷Computer Games; ▷Computer Graphics and Multimedia; ▷Computer Networks; ▷Computer Networks and Data Communication; ▷Computer Vision; ▷Computing Ethics; ▷Control Systems; ▷Data Compression; ▷Data Mining; ▷Digital Library; ▷Digital System and Logic Design; ▷Computer Security; ▷Computer Simulation; ▷Computer-aided Design/Manufacturing; ▷Computing Practices & Applications; ▷Digital Signal and Image Processing; ▷Distributed and Parallel Processing; ▷E-commerce and E-governance; ▷Reconfigurable Computing Systems; ▷Security & Cryptography; ▷System Security; ▷Technology Management; ▷Ubiquitous Computing; ▷Distributed Systems. etc
For more topics, please visit: http://www.icica.org/cfp.html
♢ English is the official language. Paper should be prepared and presented in English.
♢ Full paper (no less than 8 Pages) submission is required for Publication and Presentation. For presentation only, just send us the abstract.
– By online submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icica2022
– Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org as attachment
Conference secretary: Joie Wu
Office Hour: Monday- Friday, 9:30-18:00 (GMT+8)