About this event
Call for papers
Topic 1: Sociology and Anthropology
Black Lives Matter
Childhood Development & Schooling
Cliques and Cults
Accepted and registered papers of ICSSH 2022 will be published in the following journals:
International Journal of Social Science and Humanity (IJSSH)
Indexing:Google Scholar, Engineering & Technology Digital Library, Crossref, Index Copernicus, and ProQuest
ISSN: 2010-3646, DOI: 10.18178/IJSSH
After the author expands the content of the original paper, authors can choose to publish thier papers that meet the topics of JMTI journal in the special issue.
Journal of Management and Training for Industries (JMTI)
Indexing: ProQuest, EBSCO, Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory CiNii (Citation Information by National Institute of Informatics, Japan), NSD-Norwegian Center for Research Data, WorldCat (OCLC), Summon JournalTOCs, Primo, Informit and Ingenta, etc.
Print ISSN: 2188-8728 Online ISSN: 2188-2274
Notes for submission
1. Full Paper Submission (paper should be wrote in IJSSH Template, and should be in 5-8 pages. An extra fee of 350CNY/ 50USD per page shall be charged from page 9).
IJSSH Template Download Link:http://www.icssh.org/IJSSH_template.doc
2. Abstract Submission (only oral presentation or poster presentation is considered, and authors who do not want to publish full paper can only submit abstract).
Abstract Template Download Link:http://www.icssh.org/Abstract%20Template.doc
3. After receiving the full paper, it may be required to modify the final draft according to the requirements of the review comments. The final paper shall be formatted according to the IJSSH template, and cannot be modified after submitting the final paper.
4. Do not submit repeatedly. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
5. If you’re interested in JMTI Journal, please revised your accepted paper according to the template.
Template Download Link:http://www.icssh.org/jmti_template.doc
1. Please submit to the conference:http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icssh2022
2. You can also submit to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Secretary: Ms. Curry Lin
E-mail address: email@example.com