About this event
1. Conference Proceedings: indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus, and submitted to be reviewed by CPCI (ISI Web of Science).
2. Journal of Advances in Information Technology (ISSN: 1798-2340; IF: 1.0; CiteScore: 3.1): indexed by ESCI (Web of Science), Scopus, EBSCO, Google Scholar, CNKI, Crossref, etc.
3.International Journal of Computer Theory and Engineering (IJCTE, ISSN: 1793-8201): indexed by EI (INSPEC, IET), Scopus, Index Copernicus, Google Scholar, CNKI, Crossref, ProQuest, EBSCO, etc.
1. The papers of ICCAI have been published in Conference Proceedings by ACM since 2018, indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
2. ESCI-indexed Journal publication
Call for participants
1. ICCAI 2024 welcomes participant include authors and listeners. Please register to attend the conference through: http://confsys.iconf.org/register/iccai2024.
2. ICCAI 2024 is recruiting Committee members and Invited Speakers. If you are interested in it, please send your CV to the email box: [email protected]
Call for Special Session
The ICCAI 2024 technical program will highlight a series of Special Sessions to complement the regular program with new or emerging topics of particular interest to the Computing and Artificial Intelligence. Prospective organizers of Special Sessions should submit proposals to [email protected] before January 05, 2024. For more information please visit http://iccai.net/special.html.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Intelligent Computing: Genetic algorithm; Simulated annealing algorithm; Taboo search algorithm
Artificial Intelligence and its Applications: Biometrics; Pattern Recognition; Computer vision
Computer and Information Technology: Embedded systems; Signal, image and speech processing; Software engineering
1. Best Paper Award
2. Best Presentation Award
Submission and Contact Methods
Submission Methods: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/iccai2024
E-mail: [email protected]
Conference Secretary: Ms. Olia Lai