Category: Social Media
Social Media Conferences 2023 | Top Events, Seminars & Workshops
Our selection of academic social media conferences 2023 spans a variety of formats: workshops, events, trainings, and seminars.
With the rise of social media platforms over the past decade and their increased controversies ranging from the role in dissemination of information to the monopoly of big tech companies, and the immense positive potential of these platforms on the other hand, the subject is at the height of relevance. Events in this space cover a spectrum of topics: social media in marketing and advertising, freedom of speech, teaching and education in the age of social media, child and pre-teen development, misinformation and censorship, and numerous others.
Why attend a social media event?
There are many reasons to join a social media event:
- Present the findings of your latest research in this field
- Network with fellow academics as well as members of for-profit, non-profit, and government organizations
- Learn about the latest trends and challenges, brainstorm solutions to common problems, and join the discussion on pressing matters
- Find new collaborators, research partners, and sponsorship opportunities
- Travel to a new destination and discover the local culture, cuisine, and architecture
- Get inspired for your next research project
Can’t find what you are looking for on this page? We also suggest browsing through our sociology conferences .