Why Join a Polymers Conferences
The list of benefits of attending a polymers and plastics conference is long.
- Learn about trends in manufacturing and sustainability.
- Network with your peers and learn from their unique blend of experiences and knowledge.
- If you recently completed a research project, present its findings to a targeted group of academics in the field.
- Identify topics that will shape the future of the field.
- Learn from the expert board of speakers.
- Find new career opportunities.
There are numerous polymers and plastics conferences. How do you find the right one?
- Evaluate events based on the subjects it covers, making sure that these topics are relevant for your research field.
- Decide whether you are able to travel to the destination of the event or if your schedule restricts you to local or virtual events.
- Plan for events in advance to take advantage of early bird registration opportunities.
- Identify events that offer publication opportunities with reputable academic journals.
- Think of your ideal learning format – a small-group discussion or lectures.
Once you identified the parameters, look for a renewable plastics conference that either ideally matches the requirements or checks off most of it.
We strongly encourage you to make the most out of the networking opportunities presented by the events listed in the directory. The benefits of being a part of a network don’t stop at the event. They extend far beyond as you stay in touch with the attendees, find collaborators, or identify mentorship opportunities,
If you can’t find what you are looking for on this page, browse through our directory of chemical engineering events to expand your search.