About this event
Call for Paper
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
Classroom Teacher Education
Publication of ICLT 2022
The accepted papers will be published to international journals:
International Journal of Learning and Teaching (IJLT)
ISSN: 2377-2891(Print); 2377-2905
Abstracting/Indexing: Google Scholar; Crossref, CNKI, etc.
International Journal of Information and Education Technology (IJIET)
Abstracting/ Indexing: Scopus (Since 2019), INSPEC (IET), UGC-CARE List (India), CNKI, EBSCO, Electronic Journals Library, Google Scholar, Crossref, etc.
1. Abstract will be included in the conference program/materials, but will not be published. If you have publication purpose, please submit full paper to us.
2. The abstracts can be one-page long (200-250 words), and include Problem Statement, Purpose of Study, Methods, Findings and Results, and Conclusions and Recommendations.
Full Paper Submission
1. Submissions to ICLT 2022 must be original; submissions cannot have been published or accepted in a journal or conference proceedings, nor presented at another conference.
2. Each paper must be no more than 8 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references). Extra pages will be charged $50 (US dollars) per extra page.
Please submit your paper over. We provide the below two submission methods, please choose one submission method.
Do not submit twice to avoid any inconvenience caused by dupicate submission.
1. Please submit the formated article to http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/iclt2022
2. Or you can submit to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Secretary: Ms. Curry Lin
Telephone: +86-13648043904 (China)
Official Email: email@example.com
Official We-chat: 13648043904
Offical Website: http://www.iclt.org/