About this event
Accepted papers of CSEE 2023 (after proper registration and presentation) will be collected in the conference proceedings, which will be submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc.
==Call for Paper==
– Big Data and Database Technologies
– Robotic Systems and Technologies
– Knowledge Management in e-Learning
– Data Mining and Knowledge Recovery
– Intelligent Mechatronics and Robotics
– Research Perspectives for e-Learning
– Knowledge Management and Knowledge Engineering
– Process Automation
– Virtual and Distance Education
– Neural Networks
– Intelligent Automation
– Online Learning Environments
– Bayesian Networks
– System Theory and Control Theory
– Collaborative Approaches and Technologies
– Fuzzy Systems, Soft Computing and Fuzzy Control
– Nonlinear Systems and Control
– Learning and Content Management Systems
– Formal Methods and Tools
– Industrial Electronics
– Big Data in Education and Learning Analytics
– Programming Languages
– Electronics Engineering
– Mobile Teaching and Learning Technologies
For more topics, please check: http://csee.net/CFP.html
> Language: English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
> Submission Type:
1. Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
2. Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
> Submission Process:
1. Download the Paper Template for formatting your paper.
2. Submit your paper to Online Submission System: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/csee2023 or email@example.com.
3. The conference secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) will contact you within three working days once receiving your submission.
> Paper Length: The minimum page limit for full paper is 4 full pages including all figures, tables, and references. When it exceeds 5 pages, each additional page will be chargeable. These limits include all figures, tables, and references.
* If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Conference Secretary: Miss Chloe Jiang
Office Hour: Mon. – Fri. 9:30-18:00 (GMT+8 Time Zone)