About this event
*Call for Paper*
Topic area 1: IoT Experimental and Deployment
• IoT and Future Internet Architectures
• IoT System Modeling and Analysis—Performance
• Real case deployment scenarios and results
Topic area 2: IoT Applications and Services
• Architectures of IoT services
• Smart Health
• Smart supply chain and framing
• Business models for IoT applications
Topic area 3: Connectivity, Security, and Privacy for IoT
• IoT architecture with 5G and beyond networks
• Energy efficiency and wirelessly powered IoT
• IoT short range communications
• Blockchain solutions for IoT
• IoT security of smart sustainable cities
• Contact tracing to fight COVID-19
Topic area 4: Electronics and Signal processing for IoT
• IoT low power devices
• Energy optimization in IoT
• Optimization of data traffic and latencies
For more topics, please visit http://www.wiott.com/cfp.html
Accepted papers of WIOTT 2022 after proper registration and presentation will be published in one of the following international journals
▷Journal of Communications (JCM, 1796-2021 (Online); 2374-4367 (Print))
Abstracting/Indexing: Scopus; DBLP; CrossRef, EBSCO, Google Scholar; CNKI, etc.
▷International Journal of Future Computer and Communication (IJFCC, ISSN: 2010-3751 (Print))
Abstracting/Indexing: Crossref, Electronic Journals Library, EI (INSPEC, IET), Google Scholar, EBSCO, etc.
-Language: All submissions should be written in English
-Submission Types: Abstract submission for presentation only without publication; Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
-Paper Length: The submitted papers should be no less than 6 pages. When paper exceeds 7 printed pages, including all figures, tables, and references, extra page will be charged. Papers exceeding 12 pages will not be accepted.
-Submit paper via online system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/wiott2022
or via mailbox: email@example.com, the email subject should be named as “Submission-WIOTT 2022-Full Paper/ Abstract”.
More detail about submission, please visit at http://www.wiott.com/sub.html.
Conference secretary: Ms. Luna Wu
Office Hour: 9:30–18:00, Monday to Friday (GMT+8 Time Zone)