Conference2go.com is a technology platform for event and conference listing and promotion. Our platform connects event organisers and users.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- The content is subject to change without notice.
- A user or an organised has an option to register on the website. Every registered user or organiser must allocate themselves a unique identification username and password (“User ID” and “Password”).
- If you use the website as a registered user, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user ID and password. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password.
- You agree, inter alia, to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the website registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to indefinitely suspend, terminate, or block access of your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the website.
- We do not make any representation or warranty as to the quality of the event listed on our website.
- We are not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between an Organiser(s) and a User(s). We shall not be required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between an Organiser(s) and a User(s).
- We reserve the right to not to list events added to our site at any time without any information.
- We reserve the right to change the criteria we use for listing events as we see fit.
- We reserve the right to remove an email address from our subscriber database.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They are not to be classified as an endorsement of the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Liability of refund for cancellation of the events:
All the events listed on Conference2go.com are posted by the organizers. The transaction of the refund for tickets is made directly by the organiser’s account. The organisers are liable for refund of the amount for the ticket in case of any cancellation of the event. Conference2go.com is in no way responsible for any such disputes.
Representations, warranties, and obligations of the user
- You shall provide accurate information and details at the time of registration and shall also keep the contact information up to date;
- You agree not to copy, sell, resell, duplicate any part of the Website or the Services offered through the Website for commercial purposes without receiving written permission from Conference2go.com
Redirecting to other websites:
The events listing may contain links to other websites outside the company domain. Conference2go.com does not take any responsibility for the authentication and safety of usage for such third party websites.
The organiser can make a payment for a chosen the paid promotion plans. In such case Organisers can make payments for purchasing “Paid promotion plans” for various events throughout the website, through any of the following available options:
- Internet Banking;
- Debit/ Credit Cards;
While availing any of the payment method(s) available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to organiser due to (a) lack of authorization for any transactions; (b) any payment issues arising out of the transaction or (c) decline of such transaction for any reason.
No refund to the organiser for the paid promotion is permitted if the event or conference gets cancelled or postponed at any time.
Should the management of Conference2go.com decide to issue a refund due to the duplicity of a payment, it will take minimum 30 to 60 working days for the refund process.