- Event Date 17 December 2019
- End Date 19 December 2019
- Paper Submissions Deadline 13 October 2019
- Participant Registration Deadline 13 October 2019
The International Conference on Education and Psychology (ICEAP 2019) is scheduled to be held from December 17-19, 2019 in Kyoto, Japan.
This year, ICEAP has launched a brand new special session: “The 15 seconds: Live Streaming Storm and Tik Tok Crisis”. In this special session, scholars and professionals are welcomed to discuss and exchange their thoughts and experience about the rising use of live streaming in education, how it has changed our learning pattern and what sorts of impact does it have on the psychological phase of the users.
All abstracts/full papers related to Education, Psychology and the conference theme are more than welcomed.
– Local Host: Dr. Hiroshi Uechi, Faculty of Commerce, Osaka Gakuin University, Japan
– Keynote Speaker: Dr. Malcolm Sim, Akita International University (AIU), Japan
– Special Session: The 15 seconds: Live Streaming Storm and Tik Tok Crisis
Other events you may like
- @ conference2go
- Social Sciences and Humanities